Nouvelle Church of the Nazarene Health and Safety Protocols
Purpose: To outline the procedures for protecting the health of our anyone attending Nouvelle Church.
Applicability:The following procedures are recommended for general well-being and, particularly, to prevent the spread of contagious illnesses. The CDC considers the risk to the general American public low. For that reason, the CDC recommends following everyday procedures to prevent the spread of germs and respiratory diseases like COVID-19.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Frequently clean and disinfect restrooms.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Minimize gathering in close/confined areas.
- Keep a 6 foot distance
- For more information go to: www.cdc.gov/COVID19
Changes to Normal Operations
- If you are at risk for severe illness or have concerns about attending we encourage you to watch our services online.
- Masks and face coverings are optional
- The chairs in the sanctuary have been rearranged into rows of 5 seats. Each row is 6 feet from the next
- We will not be offering food or beverages (the coffee room and fellowship hall will be closed)
- There will be no nursery or Sunday school for children.
- Services will be kept under an hour to limit time of exposure
- All services will be recorded so people can watch from home (Please stay away from the camera)
- We have posted signs around the building reminding people to not enter if they are sick, wash their hands, and maintain social distance.
- We will not have an offering time. Please donate online or you can drop your offering in the basket as you enter or leave.
What we are doing to protect you
- All surfaces that are regularly touched will be cleaned before each service
- We are leaving the church closed most of the week. The virus can only survive a number of days on surfaces.
- Weather permitting we will be opening doors to allow more fresh air in the building.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact a board member or email firstname.lastname@example.org.