NOUVELLE means “new” in French. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, If any man be in Christ, he is a new creation. Old things are gone and all things have become new. This is what God does. In Revelation 21:5 , God says, “I make all things new.” It also means “news.” We endeavor to tell the “Good News” of Jesus Christ in a way that is culturally relevant. If you need a fresh start, Nouvelle can be the place for you!
Nouvelle is a church where God makes all things new. This happens by the power of prayer and His Presence in our lives. God is at work and we expect new life in Christ, new relationships, and new assignments in His Kingdom. We even expect the unexpected. We have no interest in playing church or doing church like normal. We want to help individuals and families who have tried everything else, but now realize that they need some foundations in their lives and are ready for something new. We care deeply about each other and the needs around us. We are focused on Christ and making a difference for Him.
Pastor Micheal Ford and family
At Nouvelle, we are passionate about following Jesus Christ. We aim to connect people who need a "new start" with the Giver of New Life. Our mission is to help people find and follow Christ who makes all things new.
We believe in the power of prayer. We are boldly “calling on the Lord” to make His Presence real. We are asking God to guide us in this new assignment, connect us with those who need a new start, and then transform all of us to walk “in newness of life” (Romans 6:4)
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in one God, the Creator of all things, who reveals Himself as Father, Son, and Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, who is fully God and fully man at the same time, who became like us to bring about our salvation.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who is active in the world, bringing us to salvation.
- We believe the Bible is God’s Holy Word in written form.
- We believe that we are all sinners by both nature and act and need God’s forgiveness and cleansing.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, by His sufferings, by the shedding of His own blood, and by His death on the Cross, made full atonement for all human sin, and that this atonement is the only ground for salvation, and that it is sufficient for every individual of Adam’s race.
- We believe in prevenient grace.
- We believe that each person must repent (turn away from his sins) and trust Christ for forgiveness of sins in order to be restored into right relationship with God.
- We believe that justification, regeneration, and adoption are simultaneous in the experience of seekers after God.
- We believe that after being born anew, we need the fullness of God’s Spirit in our hearts (entire sanctification). When we surrender all to Him, He cleanses our heart, fills us with His perfect love, and gives us the power to live victoriously.
- We believe in the Church, the community that confesses Jesus Christ as Lord, the covenant people of God made new in Christ, the Body of Christ called together by the Holy Spirit through the Word
- We believe that Christian baptism, commanded by our Lord, is a sacrament signifying acceptance of Jesus Christ. It may be administered by sprinkling, pouring, or immersion.
- We believe that the Memorial and Communion Supper instituted by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is essentially a New Testament sacrament, declarative of His sacrificial death, through the merits of which believers have life and salvation and promise of all spiritual blessings in Christ.
- We believe in the Bible doctrine of divine healing and urge our people to seek to offer the prayer of faith for the healing of the sick. We also believe God heals through the means of medical science.
- We believe that Jesus is coming again.
- We believe that the dead will be raised and that everyone will face the judgment of God with its rewards and punishments.